1. You finally stop to smell the roses, because your baby is in your arms.
2. The sacrifices you thought you made to have a child no longer seem like sacrifices.
3. You respect your body ... finally.
4. You respect your parents and love them in a new way.
5. You find that your baby's pain feels much worse than your own.
6. You believe once again in the things you believed in as a child.
7. You lose touch with the people in your life whom you should have banished years ago.
8. Your heart breaks much more easily.
9. You think of someone else 234,836,178,976 times a day.
10. Every day is a surprise.
11. Bodily functions are no longer repulsive. In fact, they please you. (Hooray for poop!)
12. You look at your baby in the mirror instead of yourself.
13. You become a morning person.
14. Your love becomes limitless, a superhuman power.
15. "You no longer rely on a clock — your baby now sets your schedule."
16. "You take the time for one more hug and kiss even if it means you'll be late."
17. "You learn that taking a shower is a luxury."
18. Nothing is just yours any longer. You share EVERYTHING!
19. No matter what you've accomplished in life, you look at your child and think, "I've done a GREAT job!"
20. You want to take better care of yourself for your child.
21. You can have the most wonderful conversation using only vowel sounds like "ahhh" and "oooo."
*Source - babycenter